Patricia is a qualified Lawyer in Brazil, Portugal and Registered European Lawyer in England and Wales, with a Masters in Law granted in London in 2018.
She has over 2 years of Immigration experience and has worked on a variety of complex Immigration cases in the UK, including:
- Sponsor licence applications for start-up and established UK HNW companies
- Significant experience in Start-Up and Innovator visa applications
- Tier 1 – Investor, Entrepreneur & Graduate Entrepreneur and Exceptional Talent visas
- Tier 2 – General, Skilled employment shortage occupation visas
- Indefinite leave to remain/settlement applications
- EEA family permits and residence cards
- Family and dependent related visa applications for children, spouses, civil partners and unmarried partners
- Creative and sportsperson visas
- Representative of an overseas business visas
- Human right´s applications.
- Student Visas
- Visitor visas