Did you know that you have rights… even if you are/were not married or in a civil partnership?

g to show that the person who does not legally own the property has an interest in it, it will be necessary to establish various facts. One example is that they contributed to the purchase of the property and there was an intention that they would have an interest.

The types of orders a court can make for financial provision for children include a lump sum or sums, transfer of a property to the child or for it to be held in trust for the benefit of a child or regular payments of child maintenance.

The law in the area complicated and you will benefit from receiving early specialist legal advice on your case.