Senior litigation Caseworker
Sana is very passionate about her clients. She specialises in small, medium and large companies for their sponsor licence application with a high success rate. Sana also have a high success rate in litigation.
A forward thinker, Sana has considerable experience in the legal sector possessing in excess of 10 years specialising in dealing with clients for a wide range of cases including sponsor Licences, Compliances Visits, Skilled Worker Visa and Global Talent Visa
Sana also runs her own small caseload to assist our Civil Litigation Clients in all aspects of their work and particularly involving:
– Preparation of tenancy agreements.
– Proceedings related to health and safety.
– Defending against eviction
– Removing troublesome tenants through the legal system.
– The defence of tenants’ actions.
– The act of serving notices.
Area of specialism:
- Point Based System –
- Tiers 1, 2, 4, and 5 visa categories
- Innovator Visa
- Start Up Visa
- Global Talent Visa
- Students Visas
- Visitors/Tourist Visas
- Unmarried partners visa
- Spouse visa Applications
- Settlement and Naturalisations Application including Registrations
- Entry Clearance Applications and Appeals for Refusals
- Long Residency applications